The ratio between computer and student is 1:3.
The special rooms include
3/F (Old Wing) Library
Established in 1993, Law Ting Pong Secondary School (LTPSS) Library is always keen to foster students’ habit in “Learn from Reading”. In order to give students a more comfortable and pleasant learning environment, LTPSS Library has been extended in 2008 and its area is over 6000 square feet now.
With the extension project of the library, besides keeping the original services such as books borrowing, photo-copying and Internet access, there are some brand new rooms and electronic devices provided for teachers and students. For example, there are self-study rooms, conference rooms, audio-visual players, LCD television, etc. It aims to firmly establish library’s function in promoting areas of life-time learning, multi-learning and active learning.
Despite the quality services provided by the library in the coming year, we will hold various activities, such as book fairs, author’s talks and book mark design competitions, etc. We expect to maintain a good reading atmosphere as well as to nourish the reading habit for all students.
- I think the library is beautiful, new and spacious compared with the old one. I like reading in this library.
- Our school now owns the self-study rooms then I can have my revision after school.
- I like having English Lessons in the library because I can read more English books here.
- I enjoy attending English lessons here since there are more English books on the shelves.
- I think I can deeply concentrate in lessons under a tranquil and terrific setting.